#5418, (March 1868-December 1922)
|Birth*||MAR 1868 ||Mary Ashdown was born in MAR 1868 at Stansted, Kent, England.3 |
|Baptism||12 APR 1868 ||She was baptized on 12 APR 1868 at St Marys, Stansted, Kent, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Henry James Ashdown and Fanny Streatfield at Fairseat Road, Stansted, Kent, England, together with Henry James Ashdown, Benjamin John Ashdown, William Ashdown, Alice Ashdown and Walter Ashdown.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Mary Ashdown lived with Henry James Ashdown and Fanny Streatfield at Goddens, Wrotham, Kent, England, together with Walter Ashdown, Edward Ashdown, Arthur Ashdown, Herbert Ashdown, Harriett Fanny Ashdown and Frederick Ashdown.5 |
|Married Name||25 DEC 1890 ||Her married name was Lenham.6 |
|Marriage*||25 DEC 1890 ||Mary Ashdown married John Moffatt Lenham on 25 DEC 1890 at Plaxtol, Kent, England.7,6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Ashdown and John Moffatt Lenham lived at Thorns Street, Barnes, Surrey, England.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Ashdown lived at 58 Marville Road, Fulham, London, England, together with Harriett Fanny Ashdown and William James Lenham.9 |
|Death*||DEC 1922 ||Mary Ashdown died in DEC 1922 at Fulham, London, England, aged 54.10 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Mary Ashdown, parents Henry James & Fanny, 1469800.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, birth & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, bitrth, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1868, vol 2a 523.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Ashdown, 22, & John Moffett Lenham, 28, Plaxtol, Kent, 1473701.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; John Moffatt Lenham & Mary Ashdown, Malling, Kent, Oct-Dec 1890, vol 2a 1079.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, husband not home.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 54, Fulham, London, vol 1a 303.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016