|Birth*||1873 ||Arthur Ashdown was born in 1873 at Wrotham, Kent, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Henry James Ashdown and Fanny Streatfield at Goddens, Wrotham, Kent, England, together with Mary Ashdown, Walter Ashdown, Edward Ashdown, Herbert Ashdown, Harriett Fanny Ashdown and Frederick Ashdown.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Arthur Ashdown lived with Henry James Ashdown and Fanny Streatfield at Bourne, Wrotham, Kent, England, together with Herbert Ashdown, Harriett Fanny Ashdown and Frederick Ashdown.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Arthur Ashdown was employed as agricultural labourer.3 |
|(Witness) Marriage||6 MAR 1898 ||He witnessed the marriage of Elizabeth Jane Rea and Walter Ashdown on 6 MAR 1898 at St Luke, Chelsea, London, England.4,5 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Walter Ashdown, 29, father James Henry, & Elizabeth Jane Rea, 27, father Henry, St Like, Chelsea, no 318, p 159.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Elizabeth Jane Rea & Walter Ashdown, Chelsea, London, Jan-Mar 1898, vol 1a 492.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016