#5564, (November 1886-)
|Birth*||NOV 1886 ||Frederick Clark was born in NOV 1886 at Gravesend, Kent, England.1 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 14 York Road, Northfleet, Kent, England.2 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Boiler Maker's mate.3 |
|Marriage*||9 JUN 1913 ||He married Hannah Eliza Wise, daughter of Henry Wise and Susan Streatfield, on 9 JUN 1913 at Register Office, Gravesend, Kent, England.1 |
|Residence*||DEC 1916 ||Frederick Clark and Hannah Eliza Wise lived at 48 Lawn Road, Northfleet, Kent, England, together with Frederick George Clark.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||11 DEC 1916 ||Frederick Clark began military service on 11 DEC 1916 at Greenwich, Kent, England.5 |
|Milit-End*||5 OCT 1919 ||He ended military service on 5 OCT 1919 at Tank Corps, Wareham, Dorset, England.4 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Hannah E Wise & Frederick Clark, Gravesend, Kent, Apr-Jun 1913, vol 2a 1166.
- [S68] The 1911 census, with brother & family.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, for Frederick Clark.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, for Frederick Clark. Joined the Tank Corps.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Strood, Kent, Jul-Sep 1914, vol 2a 1385.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Strood, Kent, Jul-Sep 1914, vol 2a 1385. mother Wise.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Strood, Kent, Oct-Dec 1914, vol 2a 1279. mother Wise.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016