Frederick Cyril Ashdown1
#5662, (27 November 1895-July 1985)
|Birth*||27 NOV 1895 ||Frederick Cyril Ashdown was born on 27 NOV 1895 at Wrotham, Kent, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Henry James Ashdown and Frances Ellen Stone at Old Soar Farm Cottages, Plaxtol, Kent, England, together with George Offyn Janes, Harriet Fanny Ashdown, Henry Herbert Ashdown and Mary Florence Ashdown.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Frederick Cyril Ashdown lived with Henry James Ashdown and Frances Ellen Stone at 7 Whatcote Cottages, Wrotham, Kent, England, together with Mary Florence Ashdown, Ivy Ethel Ashdown, Hilda Lily Ashdown, James Victor Edward Ashdown and Henry Herbert Ashdown.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||25 NOV 1914 ||Frederick Cyril Ashdown began military service on 25 NOV 1914 at Woolwich, London, England.5 |
|Milit-End*||31 MAR 1915 ||He ended military service on 31 MAR 1915 at Woolwich, London.6 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1916 ||He married Harriet Glover in JUN 1916 at Wrotham, Kent.7 |
|Death*||JUL 1985 ||Frederick Cyril Ashdown died in JUL 1985 at Maidstone, Kent, England, aged 89.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birh, Malling, Kent, Oct-Dec 1895, vol 2a 629.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, signed to 137th Coy, ASC as driver.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, signed to 137th Coy, ASC as driver. Discharged; medically unfit.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Frederick C Ashdown & Harriet Glover, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1916, vol 2a 1715.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 89, Maidstone, Kent, Jul 1985, vol 16 108.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, on father's records, declared by him.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016