#5731, (June 1896-circa 1938)
|Birth*||JUN 1896 ||Henry Singleton was born in JUN 1896 at Prestwich, Lancashire, England.2 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1922 ||He married Dinah Elizabeth Balcombe, daughter of Frank John Balcombe and Ellen Sarah Lane, in JUN 1922 at Prestwich, Lancashire.1 |
|Residence*||NOV 1926 ||Henry Singleton and Dinah Elizabeth Balcombe lived at 28 Fullerton Road, Addiscombe, Surrey, England.3 |
|Residence||1931 ||Henry Singleton and Dinah Elizabeth Balcombe lived at 55 Horace Street, Bendigo, VIC, Australia.4 |
|Residence||1936 ||Henry Singleton and Dinah Elizabeth Balcombe lived at Martin Street, Cheltenham, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.5 |
|Death*||c 1938 ||Henry Singleton died c 1938 at VIC, Australia. |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Dinah Balcombe & Henry Singleton, Prestwich, Lancs., Apr-Jun 1922, vol 8d 628.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Prestwich, Lancs., Apr-Jun 1896, vol 8d 383.
- [S61] Passengers, address of origin on the manifest. P&O Balranald, London to Melbourne. Dec 1926.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Bendigo, VIC, 1931 p67.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Henty, Cheltenham VIC, 1936 p 56.
- [S61] Passengers, age 1, with parents on the P&O Balranald, London to Melbourne.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016