William Henry Green1
#5771, (March 1878-18 November 1949)
|Birth*||MAR 1878 ||William Henry Green was born in MAR 1878 at Cardiff, Glamorgan, Wales.2 |
|Marriage*||30 JUL 1904 ||He married Dorothy Emma Lane, daughter of Jesse Lane and Mary Elizabeth Ayling, on 30 JUL 1904 at St John the Baptist, Croydon, Surrey, England.1,3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||William Henry Green was employed as Builders labourer.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Dorothy Emma Lane lived at 19 Dering Place, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Lilian Dora Green and William Jesse Green.4 |
|Death*||18 NOV 1949 ||William Henry Green died on 18 NOV 1949 at Croydon, Surrey, aged 71.5 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Henry Green, 26, father James (dec), & Dora Lane, 27, father Jesse (dec), St John, Croydon, no 364, p 182.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Cardiff, Wales, Jan-Mar 1878, vol 11a 282.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, William Henry Green & Dora Lane, Croydon, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1904, vol 2a 530.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to son Wiliam Jesse.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016