#585, (1740-June 1810)
|Birth*||1740 ||John Streatfeild was born in 1740 at Charcott, Kent, England.3 |
|Baptism||3 JUL 1740 ||He was baptized on 3 JUL 1740 at Chiddingstone, Kent, England.4 |
|Marriage*||2 OCT 1760 ||He married Mary Fletcher on 2 OCT 1760 at Sevenoaks, Kent, England.5 |
|Marriage*||26 MAY 1772 ||John Streatfeild married Mary Gates, daughter of Joseph Gates and ? Bourn, on 26 MAY 1772 at St Nicholas' Church, Sevenoaks, Kent, England.6,7 |
|Residence*|| ||John Streatfeild and Mary Gates lived at Farningham, Kent, England.8 |
|Residence||1775 ||John Streatfeild and Mary Gates lived at Eynsford, Kent, England.9 |
|Death*||JUN 1810 ||John Streatfeild died in JUN 1810 at Sevenoaks, Kent.3 |
|Burial*||14 JUN 1810 ||He was buried on 14 JUN 1810 at Sevenoaks, Kent.3 |
|Note*|| ||He and Mary Gates are the ancestors of a number of NW Kent families, see the Descendant Tree for those recorded here.10 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), KEN; christening of Dinah STREATFIELD.
- [S48] Parish Register, Trevor Gibbons/Ron Ellis, Streatfeild family.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
- [S29] Email from, Ron Ellis, 31/10/07, ex parish records.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), marriage; John Streatfield & Mary Fletcher, Sevenoaks, Kent, M012513.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; John Streatfeild, widower, & Mary Wilds, widow, St Nicolas, Sevenoaks, 1772, no 308.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), marriage, John Streatfeild & Mary Wiles, both widowed.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. of son Richard at Farningham.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. of children born after this date, at Eynsford.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, various; see Links page for other Streatfeild web sites.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; Richard Streatfield; father John mother Mary. Farningham, Kent, 992519.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), KEN.
- [S48] Parish Register, from Ron Ellis; Streatfeild (Streatfield) generations.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016