Arthur George Andrews1
#6017, (20 February 1872-14 March 1936)
|Birth*||20 FEB 1872 ||Arthur George Andrews was born on 20 FEB 1872 at Newtown, Sydney, NSW, Australia.2 |
|Marriage*||13 FEB 1900 ||He married Daisy Louisa Bradgate on 13 FEB 1900 at Newtown, Sydney, NSW.3 |
|Occupation||1904 ||The occupation of Arthur George Andrews was 'Monumental mason.4' |
|Residence*||1904 ||He and Daisy Louisa Bradgate lived at 39 Australia Street, Newtown, Sydney, NSW, Australia.4 |
|Marriage*||7 APR 1908 ||Arthur George Andrews married Elizabeth Bettles, daughter of Isaiah Horton Bettles and Eliza Jane Barrett, on 7 APR 1908 at Orange, NSW, Australia.1 |
|Residence*||1925 ||Arthur George Andrews and Elizabeth Bettles lived at 60 Australia Street, Newtown, Sydney, NSW, Australia.5 |
|Occupation*||1935 ||The occupation of Arthur George Andrews was 'Funeral Director.6' |
|Residence||1935 ||He and Elizabeth Bettles lived at 70 Hannah Street, Beecroft, Sydney, NSW, Australia, together with Ida Dorothy Andrews and Joyce Gwendoline Bessie Andrews.7 |
|Death*||14 MAR 1936 ||Arthur George Andrews died on 14 MAR 1936 at Beecroft, Sydney, NSW, aged 64.8 |
|Burial*||17 MAR 1936 ||He was buried on 17 MAR 1936 at Rookwood Cemetery, Rookwood, Sydney, NSW, Australia.9 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage, Elizabeth Bettles & Arthur G Andrews, Orange, NSW, 1908, no 5549.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, Newtown, NSW, father Thomas Andrews, mother Jane, 1872, no 3655.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage, Arthur G Andrews & Daisy L Bradgate, Newtown, NSW, 1900, no 1791.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Electoral Roll, NSW, Camperdown, 1904, p 2.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Sands Directories, Sydney & NSW, 1925, p 854.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, NSW Deceased Estate files. no 101933.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Electoral Roll, Parramatta, Beecroft, 1935, p 2.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, Ryde, NSW, father Thomas , mother Jane, 1936 no 1426.
- [S28] Monumental inscription, birth & death, age 64, Rookwood, Sydney, Old Church of England. Sec BB Row 7.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, an ancestry.com family tree; no references.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016