#6372, (June 1849-September 1911)
|Birth*||JUN 1849 ||Charles Hook was born in JUN 1849 at Sittingbourne, Kent, England.1 |
|Occupation*||28 MAR 1875 ||The occupation of Charles Hook was 'Painter.2' |
|Marriage*||28 MAR 1875 ||He married Emma Lane, daughter of Henry Lane and Harriet Trodd, on 28 MAR 1875 at St Mary's Church, Lambeth, Surrey, England.2,3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Charles Hook and Emma Lane lived at 12 Little White Lion Street, St Giles, Westminster, London, England, together with Emma Mary Ellen Hook.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Charles Hook lived at 53 Speke Road, Clapham, London, England.5 |
|Death*||SEP 1911 ||He died in SEP 1911 at Lambeth, London, England, aged 62.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1849, vol 5 375.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Charles Hook, 24, father James & Emma Lane, 21, father Henry, St Mary, Lambeth, no 146, p 73.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Charles Hook & Emma Lane, Lambeth, Jan-Mar 1875, vol 1d 545.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, widower, with mother-in-law Martha Wilsdorf, 79.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 62, Lambeth, London, Jul-Sep 1911, vol 1d 347.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, St Giles, London, Jul-Sep 1879, vol 1b 648.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016