#6502, (March 1835-)
|Birth*||MAR 1835 ||George Harding was born in MAR 1835 at Keston, Kent, England.3 |
|Baptism||12 APR 1835 ||He was baptized on 12 APR 1835 at Keston, Kent.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with James Harding and Mary Cheeseman at Botany Bay, Keston, Kent, England, together with Mary Harding, Elizabeth Harding, Anne Harding, Alfred Harding, Charles Harding and Charlotte Harding.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||George Harding lived with Mary Cheeseman at Farthing Street, Downe, Kent, England, together with Alfred Harding, Charles Harding, Charlotte Harding and Caroline Harding.5 |
|Marriage*||13 AUG 1865 ||George Harding married Mary Ann Cadwallader on 13 AUG 1865 at St Mary Cray, Kent, England.6 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; George Harding, parents James & Mary, Keston, Kent, fn 992525.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & birthplace.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, George Harding, parents James & Mary, Keston, Kent, fhl 992525.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, George Harding, 30, father James, & Mary Ann Lovesay, 30, (Cadwallader), father John Cadwallader, St Mary Cray, Kent, fhl 2145713.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016