#6503, (February 1838-September 1900)
|Birth*||FEB 1838 ||Mary Harding was born in FEB 1838 at Keston, Kent, England. |
|Baptism||18 MAR 1838 ||She was baptized on 18 MAR 1838 at Keston, Kent.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with James Harding and Mary Cheeseman at Botany Bay, Keston, Kent, England, together with George Harding, Elizabeth Harding, Anne Harding, Alfred Harding, Charles Harding and Charlotte Harding.3 |
|Married Name||MAR 1859 ||Her married name was Dabnor.4 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1859 ||Mary Harding married Charles Ephraim Dabnor in MAR 1859 at Greenwich, Kent, England.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Mary Harding and Charles Ephraim Dabnor lived together with James Ephraim Dabnor.5 |
|Death*||SEP 1900 ||Mary Harding died in SEP 1900 at Kensington, London, England, aged 62.6 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & birthplace.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; Mary Harding, parents James & Mary, Keston, Kent, fn 992525.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Mary Harding & Charles Ephraim Dabnor, Greenwich, Kent, Jan-Mar 1859, vol 1d 698.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death; age 62, St George Hanover Square, Jul-Sep 1900, vol 1a 320.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 9 months.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016