George Thomas Lee1
#6818, (September 1875-26 June 1943)
|Birth*||SEP 1875 ||George Thomas Lee was born in SEP 1875 at Northfleet, Kent, England.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Emily Streatfield at 9 Dock Row, Northfleet, Kent, England, together with Sarah Elizabeth Jackson, William Charles Jackson, Emma Eliza Jackson, George Eli Jackson, Caroline Annie Jackson and Kate Lydia Jackson.3 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1904 ||George Thomas Lee married Emma Eliza Jackson, daughter of John Dawson Jackson and Emily Streatfield, in DEC 1904 at Northfleet, Kent.1 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||George Thomas Lee was employed as Cement Labourer.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Emma Eliza Jackson lived at 8 Gordon Road, Northfleet, Kent, England, together with Kate Lydia Jackson, Caroline Annie Jackson and George Eli Jackson.4 |
|(Witness) Marriage||20 OCT 1923 ||George Thomas Lee witnessed the marriage of John Joseph Alexander and Kate Lydia Jackson on 20 OCT 1923 at St Mary's Church, Gravesend, Kent, England.5,6 |
|Death*||26 JUN 1943 ||George Thomas Lee died on 26 JUN 1943 at Swanscombe, Kent, England, aged 67.7 |
|Burial*||30 JUN 1943 ||He was buried on 30 JUN 1943 at Swanscombe Cemetery, Swanscombe, Kent, England.8 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emma Eliza Jackson & George Thomas Lee, Strood, Kent, Oct-Dec 1904, vol 2a 1243.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, North Aylesford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1875, vol 2a 427. parents George & Rebecca.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, widow.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; John Joseph Alexander, 29, father Henry John, & Kate Crave, 31, widow, father John (dec.), St Mary's Gravesend, no 32.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Kate Craven & John J Alexander, Gravesend, Kent, Oct-Dec 1923, vol 2a 1489.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, www.findagrave.com #62165124.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, www.findagrave.com #43481537.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, www.findagrave.com #43481813. death date.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016