#705, (June 1856-)
|Birth*||JUN 1856 ||Harriet Smith was born in JUN 1856 at Dudley, Staffordshire, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Joseph Smith and Harriet Palmer at Rotten Row, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, together with Sophia Smith, Sarah Jane Smith, Philip Smith and Elizabeth Smith.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||Harriet Smith was employed as Domestic servant.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at Red Lion, High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dudley, Staffs., Apr-Jun 1856, vol 6c 17.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age given as 5.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, servant in Red Lion, Waters family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, servant in Red Lion Pub, Waters family.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016