#709, (September 1865-March 1923)
|Birth*||SEP 1865 ||Kate Smith was born in SEP 1865 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Joseph Smith and Harriet Palmer at Rotten Row, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, together with Elizabeth Smith, Ann Smith, Joseph Smith and Philip Smith.3 |
|Married Name||18 FEB 1885 ||Her married name was Perkins.4 |
|Marriage*||18 FEB 1885 ||Kate Smith married Arthur Perkins on 18 FEB 1885 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire.4,5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Kate Smith and Arthur Perkins lived at North Street, Northborough, Northamptonshire, England, together with Harriet Perkins, Kate Perkins and Arthur Perkins.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Kate Smith and Arthur Perkins lived at Trent Lock, Sawley, Derbyshire, England, together with Harriet Perkins, Kate Perkins, Arthur Perkins, Emma Perkins, Alfred Joseph Perkins, Annie Perkins and William Perkins.7 |
|Death*||MAR 1923 ||Kate Smith died in MAR 1923 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, aged 57.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1865, vol 7a 299.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age given as 5.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Kate Smith & Arthur Perkins; Deeping St James, Lincs.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), marriage; Kate Smith, father Joseph, & Arthur Perkins, father Richard, Deeping St James. M028774.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 61, Nottingham, Mar 1923, vol 7b 371.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016