#7255, (6 November 1900-December 1959)
|Birth*||6 NOV 1900 ||John Morrison was born on 6 NOV 1900 at Bromley, Kent, England.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Thomas Morrison and Annie Marshall at 60 Pope Road, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Thomas Morrison and Charles Morrison.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||John Morrison lived with Thomas Morrison and Annie Marshall at 36 Southlands Road, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Thomas Morrison, Charles Morrison and George Morrison.4 |
|Employment*|| ||John Morrison was employed as Book Store manager.5 |
|Milit-Beg*||14 MAY 1919 ||He began military service on 14 MAY 1919 at RAF, Northolt, Middlesex, England.5 |
|Marriage*||11 APR 1922 ||He married Florence Emily Haines on 11 APR 1922 at Ruislip, Middlesex, England.5,6 |
|Milit-End*||30 DEC 1929 ||John Morrison ended military service on 30 DEC 1929 at Didcot, Berkshire, England.5 |
|Residence*||JAN 1930 ||He and Florence Emily Haines lived at 42 Knystan Road, Didcot, Berkshire, England, together with Dora Catherine Morrison and John Robert Morrison.5 |
|Death*||DEC 1959 ||John Morrison died in DEC 1959 at Ealing, Middlesex, England, aged 59.7 |
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent Oct-Dec 1900, vol 2a 434.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S127] UK, RAK record, Service record for John Morrison; Official No 329709.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John Morrison & Florence E Haines, Uxbridge, Middlesex, Apr-Jun 1922, vol 3a 93.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 58, Ealing, Middlesex, Oct-Dec 959, vol 5e 131.
- [S127] UK, RAK record, on father's RAF record.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016