#7280, (23 March 1912-1969)
|Birth*||23 MAR 1912 ||Lucy Ireland was born on 23 MAR 1912 at Barton upon Irwell, Lancashire, England.2,3 |
|Baptism||1 MAY 1912 ||She was baptized on 1 MAY 1912 at St Mark's Church, Worsley, Lancashire, England.3 |
|Emigration*||3 JAN 1923 ||She emigrated on 3 JAN 1923 from 1 Alder Forrest, Worsley, Lancashire, England, to Sydney.4 |
|Married Name||1939 ||Her married name was Booth.1 |
|Marriage*||1939 ||She married Glenleigh Arthur Thomas Booth, son of Jesse George Booth and Margaret Florence McVie, in 1939 at Chatswood, Sydney, NSW, Australia.1 |
|Death*||1969 ||Lucy Ireland died in 1969 at Sydney, NSW, Australia.5 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage; Glenleigh Arthur Thomas Booth & Lucy Ireland, Chatswood, NSW, 1939, no 7978.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Barton, Lancs., Apr-Jun 1912, vol 8c 1119. mother Jackson.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt; Lucy Ireland, parents John Johnson & Mary, St Mark's Worsley, Lancs., no 1659, p 208.
- [S61] Passengers, on Diogenes', with mother Mary A & siblings.
- [S121] Austrlaian Census, NSW, Berowa, 1972, p 3, Lucy absent.
- [S121] Austrlaian Census, NSW, Berowa, 1972, p 3, living with father. birth est.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016