Murray David Thomson1
#7283, (3 September 1906-18 June 1974)
|Birth*||3 SEP 1906 ||Murray David Thomson was born on 3 SEP 1906 at Willaston, Barossa, SA, Australia.2 |
|Marriage*||8 FEB 1932 ||He married Gwendoline Elsie Booth, daughter of Jesse George Booth and Margaret Florence McVie, on 8 FEB 1932 at Hawthorn, SA, Australia.1 |
|Occupation*||18 APR 1936 ||The occupation of Murray David Thomson was 'Welder & mechanic.3' |
|Residence*||1943 ||He and Gwendoline Elsie Booth lived at MurrayAvenue, Renmark, SA, Australia.4 |
|Death*||18 JUN 1974 ||Murray David Thomson died on 18 JUN 1974 at SA, Australia, aged 67.1 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage; Gwendoline Elsie Booth & Murray David Thomson, SA, 1932, p 423, no 330.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birt; Murray David Thomson, parents Alexander David Thomson & Emily Louise Stena Lucas, Willaton, Barossa, SA, 1906, p 100, no 772.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, SA Police Gazette, suspected of breaking and entering Smith's Motors & Traction Service at Arthurton & removing oxywelding equipment, Thomson had owned the business.
- [S121] Austrlaian Census, SA, Wakefield, Renmark, 1943, p 90.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death; David James Thomson, SA, 1970, p 7559, vol 101a.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016