#730, (January 1865-23 December 1924)
|Birth*||JAN 1865 ||Stephen Todd was born in JAN 1865 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.2 |
|Baptism||5 FEB 1865 ||He was baptized on 5 FEB 1865 at All Saints, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Isaac Todd at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.4 |
|(Witness) Employment||4 APR 1881 ||Stephen Todd witnessed the employment of Isaac Todd on 4 APR 1881 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||4 APR 1881 ||Stephen Todd lived with Isaac Todd and Elizabeth Bettles at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.5 |
|Employment*||4 APR 1881 ||Stephen Todd was employed as Pupil/Teacher at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.5 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1890 ||He married Emily Wright in JUN 1890 at Boston, Lincolnshire, England.6 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1891 ||Stephen Todd was employed as Railway Clerk.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Emily Wright lived at Dogsthorpe Road, New England, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, together with Cyril Francis Todd.7 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1905 ||Stephen Todd married Nellie Elizabeth Glithero in JUN 1905 at Braintree, Essex, England.8 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Stephen Todd was employed as Railway Chief Clerk.9 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Nellie Elizabeth Glithero lived at 284 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, together with Horace Todd and Gladys Emily Todd.9 |
|Occupation*||1923 ||The occupation of Stephen Todd was 'Chairman, Executive Committee.10' |
|Death*||23 DEC 1924 ||He died on 23 DEC 1924 at Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, aged 59.11,12 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 6 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs, Jan-Mar 1865, vol 7a 318.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; Stephen Todd, parents Isaac & Elizabeth, Market Deeping, Lincs., C013459.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Stephen Todd & Emily Wright, Boston, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1890, vol 7a 837.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Nellie Elizabeth Glithero & Stephen Todd, Braintree, Essex, Apr-Jun 1905, vol 4a 1378.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S66] Obit., cutting from local paper, date not known exactly.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 59, Peterborough, Northants., Dec 1924, vol 3b 228.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, place & date, probate to widow Nellie Elizabeth.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth Peterborough, Northants, Jan-Mar 1891, vol 3b 253.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016