Frank Leonard Todd1
#738, (September 1891-5 November 1950)
|Birth*||SEP 1891 ||Frank Leonard Todd was born in SEP 1891 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with William Todd and Maria Ball at 25, Beaver Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Alice Minnie Todd, Edith Annie Todd, Frederick Albert Todd, Stephen Isaac Bettles Todd and William Bertram Todd.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Frank Leonard Todd lived with William Todd and Maria Ball at 25 Briar Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Edith Annie Todd, Frederick Albert Todd and Mary Elizabeth Williams.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Frank Leonard Todd was employed as Grocers assistant; Co-op.5 |
|Marriage*||4 NOV 1915 ||He married Emmie Liddell Alexander on 4 NOV 1915 at Albert Hall, North Cross Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England.6,7 |
|Milit-Beg*||15 APR 1916 ||Frank Leonard Todd began military service on 15 APR 1916 at Derby, Derbyshire, England.8 |
|Note*||fr 12 DEC 1916 - 6 FEB 1918 ||He served fr 12 DEC 1916 - 6 FEB 1918 at France.9 |
|Note||4 OCT 1917 ||He wounded in action on 4 OCT 1917 at France.10 |
|Milit-End*||1 FEB 1919 ||He ended military service on 1 FEB 1919 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.11 |
|Death*||5 NOV 1950 ||He died on 5 NOV 1950 at 44 Grimston Road, Radford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, aged 59.12,13 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Nottingham, Jul-Sep 1891, vol 7b 267.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 9 at census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, with dau-in law, Elizabeth, age 26, Nottingham & grandson George.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, on war record, but said to be single when enlisted!
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Frank L Todd & Emmie L Alexander; Nottingham, Oct-Dec 1915, vol 7b 1179.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, enlisted; 18th Sherwood Foresters. no 42939.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, served in France.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, wounded in action, buried?
- [S71] UK WW1 records, listed as sick & wounded; no 32740, Cpl. 7th S Staffs Rgt., Northern Command.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 59, Nottingham, Dec 1950, vol 3c 369.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to widow, Emmie Liddle Todd.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016