Thomas Watkin Jones1
#7699, (28 February 1881-)
|Birth*||28 FEB 1881 ||Thomas Watkin Jones was born on 28 FEB 1881 at Wrexham, Denbighshire, Wales.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Thomas Jones and Jane Williams at 9 Pearce's Square, Wrexham, Denbighshire, Wales, together with Mary Jane Jones.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Watkin Jones lived with Thomas Jones and Jane Williams at 1 Walnut Cottage, Wrexham, Denbighshire, Wales, together with Sarah Elizabeth Jones, Alice May Jones and Lily Jones.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Watkin Jones was employed as Assistant Bread Baker.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||20 JAN 1902 ||He began military service on 20 JAN 1902 at Royal Navy; 'Vivid1'.5 |
|Milit-End*||9 FEB 1903 ||He ended military service on 9 FEB 1903 at Royal Navy; 'Vivid1'.5 |
|Marriage*||1914 ||He married Sarah Felton in 1914 at Pennsylvania, USA.6 |
|Employment||6 JAN 1920 ||Thomas Watkin Jones was employed as Car salesman.7 |
|Residence*||6 JAN 1920 ||He and Sarah Felton lived at 2407 Ingersoll Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, together with Eva Mae Jones.7 |
|Naturalization*||23 APR 1920 ||Thomas Watkin Jones was naturalized on 23 APR 1920 at Pennsylvania.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wrexham, Denbigh, Jan-Mar 1881, vol 11b 298.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 1 month.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S116] UK Royal Navy, Register of seamen's services. no 360036. Steward.
- [S59] USPRI, Petition for Naturalisation, no 39185, Pennsylvania District Court., p 185.
- [S41] US census, 1920.
- [S59] USPRI, Presbetyerian Church, Hebron Memorial records, roll of infant church members,.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Pennsylvania Death certificate, no 21817, file 98622.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016