#7876, (20 April 1808-October 1857)
|Birth*||20 APR 1808 ||Robert Cheeseman was born on 20 APR 1808 at Cudham, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||15 MAY 1808 ||He was baptized on 15 MAY 1808 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Cudham, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||22 NOV 1829 ||He married Sarah Hobbs on 22 NOV 1829 at St Mary's Church, Newington, Surrey, England.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||Robert Cheeseman and Sarah Hobbs lived at Barnes Alley, Keston, Kent, England, together with Thomas Cheeseman, William Cheeseman and Robert Cheeseman.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||Robert Cheeseman was employed as Agricultural labourer.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Sarah Hobbs lived at Prospect Place, Keston, Kent, England, together with Thomas Cheeseman, George Goldsmith Harrington, Richard Cheeseman, Anne Cheeseman, James Cheeseman and William Cheeseman.4 |
|Death*||OCT 1857 ||Robert Cheeseman died in OCT 1857 at Keston, Kent, England, aged 49.5 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Robert Cheeseman, parents Thomas & Elizabeth, Cudham, Kent. fhl 1469179.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Robert Cheeseman & Sarah Hobbs, St Mary, Newington, no 476, p 159.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, 30 Oct, Kent, fhl 2145475.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016