#7877, (8 August 1807-July 1873)
|Birth*||8 AUG 1807 ||Sarah Hobbs was born on 8 AUG 1807 at Streatham, Surrey, England.2 |
|Baptism||1 SEP 1811 ||She was baptized on 1 SEP 1811 at St Mary Magdalene Church, Bermondsey, Surrey, England.2 |
|Married Name||22 NOV 1829 ||Her married name was Cheeseman.1 |
|Marriage*||22 NOV 1829 ||She married Robert Cheeseman, son of Thomas Cheeseman and Elizabeth Wansbury, on 22 NOV 1829 at St Mary's Church, Newington, Surrey, England.1 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||Sarah Hobbs and Robert Cheeseman lived at Barnes Alley, Keston, Kent, England, together with Thomas Cheeseman, William Cheeseman and Robert Cheeseman.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Sarah Hobbs and Robert Cheeseman lived at Prospect Place, Keston, Kent, England, together with Thomas Cheeseman, George Goldsmith Harrington, Richard Cheeseman, Anne Cheeseman, James Cheeseman and William Cheeseman.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Sarah Hobbs lived at Keston, Kent, together with Richard Cheeseman, James Cheeseman and Charles Cheeseman.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Sarah Hobbs lived at 1 Earl Street, Lambeth, Surrey, England, together with James Cheeseman, Richard Cheeseman, Richard Boyce Cheeseman and Elizabeth Boyce.6 |
|Death*||JUL 1873 ||Sarah Hobbs died in JUL 1873 at Norwood, Surrey, England, aged 65.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Robert Cheeseman & Sarah Hobbs, St Mary, Newington, no 476, p 159.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt, Sarah Hobbs, parents William & Eliza, St Mary Magdalene, Bermondsey, p 116.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 58, Lambeth, London, Jul-Sep 1873, vol 1d 343.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016