#7905, (January 1831-)
|Birth*||JAN 1831 ||Thomas Cheeseman was born in JAN 1831 at Lambeth, Surrey, England.1 |
|Baptism||6 FEB 1831 ||He was baptized on 6 FEB 1831 at Cudham, Kent, England.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Robert Cheeseman and Sarah Hobbs at Barnes Alley, Keston, Kent, England, together with William Cheeseman and Robert Cheeseman.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Thomas Cheeseman lived with Robert Cheeseman and Sarah Hobbs at Prospect Place, Keston, Kent, England, together with George Goldsmith Harrington, Richard Cheeseman, Anne Cheeseman, James Cheeseman and William Cheeseman.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||Thomas Cheeseman was employed as Ostler.4 |
|Note*||1856 ||He (an unknown value) in 1856.5 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, Thomas Cheeseman, parents Robert & Sarah, Cudham, Kent, fhl 2145472.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S75] England Criminal Register, 3 records for a Thomas Cheeseman in 1856, 1863 & 1878 at Maidstone Court,.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016