#7907, (August 1841-March 1912)
|Birth*||AUG 1841 ||Richard Cheeseman was born in AUG 1841 at Keston, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||29 AUG 1841 ||He was baptized on 29 AUG 1841 at Keston, Kent.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Robert Cheeseman and Sarah Hobbs at Prospect Place, Keston, Kent, England, together with Thomas Cheeseman, George Goldsmith Harrington, Anne Cheeseman, James Cheeseman and William Cheeseman.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Richard Cheeseman lived with Sarah Hobbs at Keston, Kent, together with James Cheeseman and Charles Cheeseman.4 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1869 ||Richard Cheeseman married Elizabeth Boyce in SEP 1869 at Croydon, Surrey, England.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Richard Cheeseman lived with Sarah Hobbs at 1 Earl Street, Lambeth, Surrey, England, together with James Cheeseman, Richard Boyce Cheeseman and Elizabeth Boyce.6 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1881 ||The occupation of Richard Cheeseman was 'Carman.7' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Elizabeth Boyce lived at 1 Model Cottages, Ernest Street, Norwood, Surrey, England, together with Richard Boyce Cheeseman, William Cheeseman, Lillian Cheeseman, Thomas Cheeseman, Louisa Cheeseman, Rose Cheeseman and Annie Cheeseman.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Richard Cheeseman and Elizabeth Boyce lived at 24 Wood Street, West Norwood, London, England, together with Thomas Cheeseman and Annie Cheeseman.8 |
|Death*||MAR 1912 ||Richard Cheeseman died in MAR 1912 at 34 Wood Street, West Norwood, London, England, aged 70.9 |
|Burial*||4 APR 1912 ||He was buried on 4 APR 1912 at Norwood Cemetery, Lambeth, Surrey, England.10 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, Richard Cheeseman, parents Robert & Sarah, Keston, Kent, fhl 992525.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Elizabeth Boyce & Richard Cheeseman, Croydon, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1869, vol 2a 320.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, and grandson, Willie, age 11, W Norwood.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 71, Lambeth, London, Jan-Mar 1912, vol 1d 484.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, date & home address, Norwood Cemetery, no 45783, p 14577.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016