|Birth*||1842 ||James Cheeseman was born in 1842 at Keston, Kent, England.2 |
|Baptism||3 FEB 1850 ||He was baptized on 3 FEB 1850 at Keston, Kent.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Robert Cheeseman and Sarah Hobbs at Prospect Place, Keston, Kent, England, together with Thomas Cheeseman, George Goldsmith Harrington, Richard Cheeseman, Anne Cheeseman and William Cheeseman.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||James Cheeseman lived with Sarah Hobbs at Keston, Kent, together with Richard Cheeseman and Charles Cheeseman.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||James Cheeseman lived with Sarah Hobbs at 1 Earl Street, Lambeth, Surrey, England, together with Richard Cheeseman, Richard Boyce Cheeseman and Elizabeth Boyce.5 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, James Cheeseman, parents Robert & Sarah, Keston, Kent, fhl 992525.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016