#7981, (January 1841-12 September 1875)
|Birth*||JAN 1841 ||Thomas Bashford was born in JAN 1841 at Keston, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||14 FEB 1841 ||He was baptized on 14 FEB 1841 at Keston, Kent.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Thomas Bashford and Elizabeth Cheeseman at Keston, Kent, together with Elizabeth Bashford, Mary Bashford and Anne Bashford.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Thomas Bashford lived with Thomas Bashford and Elizabeth Cheeseman at Prospect Place, Keston, Kent, England, together with Elizabeth Bashford, Mary Bashford, James Bashford, Emily Bashford, Anne Bashford, Jane Bashford and Alice Bashford.5 |
|Marriage*||18 MAR 1861 ||Thomas Bashford married Sophia Pryke on 18 MAR 1861 at Southwark, Surrey, England.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||Thomas Bashford was employed as Domestic gardener.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Sophia Pryke lived at 6 Carwell Street, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, England, together with Thomas Bashford, Emily Jane Bashford, Amelia Ann Bashford, Henry W Bashford, Albert Edward Bashford, James Bashford and Ellen Bashford.7 |
|Death*||12 SEP 1875 ||Thomas Bashford died on 12 SEP 1875 at Tooting Graveney, Surrey, England, aged 34.8 |
|Burial*||14 SEP 1875 ||He was buried on 14 SEP 1875 at St Nicholas' Church, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, England.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1841, vol 5 49.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & birthplace.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Thomas Bashford, parents Thomas & Elizabeth, Keston, Kent, fhl 992525.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, Thomas Bashford, father Thomas, & Sophia Pryke, father Robert, St George the Martyr, Southwark, no 133, p 67.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 34, Wandsworth, London, Jul-Sep 1875, vol 1d 419.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, Thomas Bashford, 34, St Nicholas, Tooting Graveney, no 998, p 125.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, Sophia at home with baby.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016