#800, (1803-December 1865)
|Birth*||1803 ||William Streatfield was born in 1803 at Kemsing, Kent, England.2 |
|Baptism||18 DEC 1803 ||He was baptized on 18 DEC 1803 at Kemsing, Kent.3 |
|Marriage*||3 NOV 1832 ||He married Eliza Groombridge, daughter of Henry Groombridge and Jane ?, on 3 NOV 1832 at Shoreham, Kent, England.4 |
|(Witness) Marriage||24 JAN 1846 ||William Streatfield witnessed the marriage of Richard Stacey and Anne Titchener on 24 JAN 1846 at St Peter & St Paul's Church, Shoreham, Kent, England.5,6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||William Streatfield was employed as Farm Labourer.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Eliza Groombridge lived at Mill Lane, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with Josiah Streatfield.7 |
|Death*||DEC 1865 ||William Streatfield died in DEC 1865 at Shoreham, Kent.8 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, from census.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
- [S48] Parish Register, from Trevor Gibbons, Kent 3/11/07.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis, Streatfield Chronicle.
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent Jan-Mar 1846 vol 5 489.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Anne Titchener, father William, & Richard Stacey, father William; no 52, Shoreham.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Maidstone, Kent, Oct-Dec 1865, vol 2a 327.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016