Thomas Henry Bashford1
#8009, (20 July 1893-22 May 1973)
|Birth*||20 JUL 1893 ||Thomas Henry Bashford was born on 20 JUL 1893 at Fulham, London, England.1 |
|Milit-Beg*||23 JUN 1915 ||He began military service on 23 JUN 1915 at Bromley, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||1919 ||He married Phyllis ? in 1919 at Bromley, Kent.3 |
|Marriage*||15 SEP 1927 ||Thomas Henry Bashford married Myrtle Whitmill on 15 SEP 1927 at Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.4 |
|Residence*||1949 ||Thomas Henry Bashford lived at 518 McAdam Avenue, Selkirk, Manitoba, Canada.5 |
|Occupation*||1953 ||The occupation of Thomas Henry Bashford was 'Insurance Salesman.6' |
|Residence*||1953 ||He and Myrtle Whitmill lived at 172 Royal Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, together with Joyce Evelyn Bashford.6 |
|Residence||1957 ||Thomas Henry Bashford and Myrtle Whitmill lived at Winnipeg, Manitoba, together with Joyce Evelyn Bashford.7 |
|Death*||22 MAY 1973 ||Thomas Henry Bashford died on 22 MAY 1973 at Deer Lodge Hospital, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, aged 79.8,9 |
|Burial*||24 MAY 1973 ||He was buried on 24 MAY 1973 at St John's Cathedral Cemetery, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.8,9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Fulham, London, Jul-Sep 1893, vol 1a 311..
- [S77] Army records, no 563 170615, RW Kent R, medals Victory, British & Star.
- [S61] Passengers, Canada, arrivals form 30A, MV Regina, Quebec 1922, age 28, married to Phyllis Bashford, occ. provision salesman. Destined to sister Mabel Heyd, RR 5 Tillsonburg, ON. to work on farm.
- [S119] Canada marriage index, marriage; Thomas Henry Bashford & Myrtle Whitnell, St Boniface, Winnipeg, MN, no 1927-043026.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Canada, Manitoba, Selkirk, voters list, 45089, p 2. with wife and dau, Joyce.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Canada Voters Lists; Manitoba, Winnipeg North, 1953, p 3.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Canada Voters Lists; Manitoba, Winnipeg North, 1957, p 2.
- [S118] Canada Death Index, year and place from Cemetery Project web site.
- [S66] Obit., Obit., Winnipeg Free Press, 23 May 1973. Lists Myrtle Bashford as widow, dau's., Mrs P (Joyce) Anthony, Mrs A J (Beverley) Hosking & Mrs L D Sanderson (Myrtle) and 6 grandchildren.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016