#801, (1812-March 1888)
|Birth*||1812 ||Eliza Groombridge was born in 1812 at Chelsfield, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||27 APR 1812 ||She was baptized on 27 APR 1812 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||3 NOV 1832 ||She married William Streatfield, son of Richard Streatfield and Margaret Deane, on 3 NOV 1832 at Shoreham, Kent, England.2 |
|Married Name||3 NOV 1832 ||Her married name was Streatfield. |
|(Witness) Marriage||24 JAN 1846 ||Eliza Groombridge witnessed the marriage of Richard Stacey and Anne Titchener on 24 JAN 1846 at St Peter & St Paul's Church, Shoreham, Kent, England.3,4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Eliza Groombridge and William Streatfield lived at Mill Lane, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with Josiah Streatfield.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||Eliza Groombridge was employed as Nurse.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Jane ? at Yew Tree Cottage, Mill Lane, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with Richard Groombridge.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Eliza Groombridge lived at Cottage, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with Richard Groombridge.7 |
|Death*||MAR 1888 ||Eliza Groombridge died in MAR 1888 at Shoreham, Kent.8 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., Eliza, father Henry Groombridge; mother Jane, Chelsfield, C147551.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis, Streatfield Chronicle.
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent Jan-Mar 1846 vol 5 489.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Anne Titchener, father William, & Richard Stacey, father William; no 52, Shoreham.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016