John Hogg Fairbairn1
#8018, (1861-23 April 1916)
|Birth*||1861 ||John Hogg Fairbairn was born in 1861 at Ponteland, Northumberland, England.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived at Mount Henley, Ovingham, Northumberland, England.2 |
|Occupation*||1886 ||The occupation of John Hogg Fairbairn was 'Coachman.1' |
|Marriage*||24 AUG 1886 ||He married Amelia Ann Bashford, daughter of Thomas Bashford and Sophia Pryke, on 24 AUG 1886 at St Nicholas' Church, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, England.1,3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||John Hogg Fairbairn and Amelia Ann Bashford lived at 9 Heldon Street, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with George Stephenson Bashford.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||John Hogg Fairbairn and Amelia Ann Bashford lived at 23 Jarvis Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with William Payton Fairbairn and John Hogg Fairbairn.5 |
|Residence||MAR 1916 ||John Hogg Fairbairn and Amelia Ann Bashford lived at 25 Market Place, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, England.6 |
|Death*||23 APR 1916 ||John Hogg Fairbairn died on 23 APR 1916 at County Hospital, Bedford, Bedfordshire, England.6,7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Hogg Fairbairn, 25, father William, & Amelia Ann Bashford, 22, father Thomas, Tooting Graveney, no 436, p 218.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with parents William & Margaret.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John Hogg Fairbairn & Amelia Ann Bashford, Wandsworth, London, Jul-Sep 1886, vol 1d 1020.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 53, Bedford, Jun 1916, vol 3b 334.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Kathleen Mary Fairbairn, parents John Hogg, & Amelia Ann, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, no 1203, p 151.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., William Taylor Fairbairn, parents John Hogg, & Amelia Ann, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, no 137, p 18.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., John Hogg Fairbairn, paternts John Hogg & Amelia Ann, Emmauel, S Croydon, no 181, p 21.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1901, vol 2a 316.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 71, Haringey, London, Sep 1976, vol 12 1852.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016