#805, (September 1838-March 1903)
|Birth*||SEP 1838 ||Emma Booker was born in SEP 1838 at Eynsford, Kent, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with William Booker and Esther Lane at Eynsford Street, Eynsford, Kent, England, together with Esther Dennis Booker, Caroline Dennis Booker and Mary Booker.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Emma Booker lived with William Booker and Esther Lane at Eynsford, Kent, together with Caroline Dennis Booker, Eliza Ann Booker and Louisa Booker.4 |
|Married Name||7 NOV 1863 ||Her married name was Wickham.5 |
|Marriage*||7 NOV 1863 ||Emma Booker married William Wickham on 7 NOV 1863 at St Mary's Church, Chatham, Kent, England.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Emma Booker and William Wickham lived at 4 Dilley Road, Frindsbury, Kent, England.6 |
|Death*||MAR 1903 ||Emma Booker died in MAR 1903 at Strood, Kent, England, aged 64.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1838, vol 5 92.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 2 at census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Emma Booker, 24, father William, & William Wickham, St Mary's Chatham p218.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 64, Strood, Kent, Jan-Mar 1903, vol 2a 391.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016