#811, (20 October 1810-14 December 1871)
|Birth*||20 OCT 1810 ||Harriet Trodd was born on 20 OCT 1810 at Wilmington, Kent, England.2,1 |
|Baptism||24 FEB 1811 ||She was baptized on 24 FEB 1811 at St Michael's Church, Wilmington, Kent, England.3,2 |
|Marriage*||21 MAY 1831 ||She married Henry Lane, son of James Lane and Dinah Streatfield, on 21 MAY 1831 at Dartford, Kent, England.4 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Lane.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||Harriet Trodd and Henry Lane lived at Sutton Street, Sutton at Hone, Kent, England, together with Esther Lane, Jesse Lane, William James Lane and Thomas Lane.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Harriet Trodd and Henry Lane lived at Sutton at Hone, Kent, together with William James Lane, George James Lane, Ann Lane, Ellen Lane, Elizabeth Lane, Mary Lane and Jesse Lane.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Harriet Trodd and Henry Lane lived at Cottage, Sanderstead, Surrey, England, together with George James Lane, Elizabeth Lane, Mary Lane, Josiah Lane and Emma Lane.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Harriet Lane lived with Charles Burkin and Esther Lane at 7, Brighton Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with George Burkin, Ellen Burkin and Harriet Burkin.8 |
|Death*||14 DEC 1871 ||Harriet Trodd died on 14 DEC 1871 at Holborn, London, England, aged 61.9 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 40 at census.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), P012531.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, gives birth and baptism.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Henry Lane and Harriett Trodd. Dartford.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Holborn, London, Oct-Dec 1871, vol 1b 541.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 2 at census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 4 months.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Mary Lane, parents Henry & Harriet, Sutton at Hone, Kent.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016