William James Lane1
#815, (24 October 1840-June 1913)
|Birth*||24 OCT 1840 ||William James Lane was born on 24 OCT 1840 at Sutton at Hone, Kent, England.1 |
|(Witness) Marriage||21 APR 1862 ||He witnessed the marriage of Charles Burkin and Esther Lane on 21 APR 1862 at St George the Martyr, Southwark, Surrey, England.3,4 |
|Marriage*||14 JUN 1875 ||William James Lane married Sarah Ann James on 14 JUN 1875 at St John the Baptist, Croydon, Surrey, England, witnessed by George James Lane.5 |
|Death*||JUN 1913 ||William James Lane died in JUN 1913 at Croydon, Surrey, England, aged 72.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1840, vol 5 94.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 4 months.
- [S17] BMD indices, St George Southwark, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1862, vol 1d 141.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, Esther Lane, father Henry, & Charles Burkin, father Thomas; St George the Martyr, Southwark, no 449. p 225.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Sarah Ann James, 23, father William, & William Lane, 34, father Henry, St John the Baptist, Croydon, Surrey, no 387, p 194.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 72, Croydon, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1913, vol 2a 333.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, date & birthplace.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016