Jonathan Henry Jefferies1
#87, (5 May 1871-27 May 1945)
|Birth*||5 MAY 1871 ||Jonathan Henry Jefferies was born on 5 MAY 1871 at 37 Wells Lane, Streatham, Surrey, England.1,2,3 |
|Baptism||11 JUN 1871 ||He was baptized on 11 JUN 1871 at St Peter's Church, Streatham, Surrey, England.3 |
|Marriage*||5 JUL 1897 ||He married Rosa Alice Smith, daughter of Benjamin Smith and Kate A Bloomfield, on 5 JUL 1897 at Hudnal, Putnam, Florida, USA.4 |
|Death*||27 MAY 1945 ||Jonathan Henry Jefferies died on 27 MAY 1945 at Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, Pinellas, Florida, USA, aged 74.5 |
|Burial*|| ||He was buried at Largo City Cemetery, Largo, Pinellas, Florida, USA.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Wandsworth, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1871, vol 1d 601.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, family bible with Sally Howard.
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, birth & bapt., Jonathan Henry Jefferies, father Henry Jefferies, mother Martha. Streatham St Peter, no 60, p 8.
- [S59] USPRI, on his naturalisation paper dated 10 July 1944.
- [S7] HOWARD nee UNDERWOOD, Sally (Jan 1979).
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, picture of gravestone of John Henry Jefferies & Rosa Alice Jefferies. www.findagrave.com; #15993139.
- [S59] USPRI, on her father's naturalisation paper dated 10 July 1944.
- [S59] USPRI, on his father's naturalisation paper dated 10 July 1944.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016