#991, (March 1868-23 January 1882)
|Birth*||MAR 1868 ||Keziah Stacey was born in MAR 1868 at Shoreham, Kent, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1871 ||She lived with William Stacey and Eliza White at 5 Greatness Street, Sevenoaks, Kent, England, together with James Stacey, John Stacey, Henry Stacey, Edward Stacey, Charles Stacey and Harriet Stacey.4 |
|Baptism||4 JUN 1871 ||Keziah Stacey was baptized on 4 JUN 1871 at Sevenoaks, Kent, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Eliza White at Pratts Bottom, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with John Stacey, Henry Stacey, Edward Stacey, Mary Ann Stacey and James Stacey.5 |
|Death*||23 JAN 1882 ||Keziah Stacey died on 23 JAN 1882 at Chelsfield, Kent, England, aged 13.6,7 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, Kezia, dau. William Stacey, mother Eliza. Sevenoaks.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 3 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1868, vol 2a 526.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), death, Chelsfield, age 14, I012141.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 14, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1882, vol 2a 258.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016