Relationship charts for some of the ancestral lineages on this site. Those with DNA matches to myself or others in the family are coloured to contrast with the default colours of male and female.
PLEASE NOTE:- The charts in this section are large to very large, and you will have to scroll round the screen to view the whole.
The Jefferies familiesDescendant charts for some of the Jefferies families including Jefferies, Harrington, Stacey, Wansbury, Lane, and Streatfield.
- The Jefferies of Sible Hedingham, Essex The descendants of Jonathan Jefferies born on 27 January 1782 in Sible Hedingham, Essex.
- The Brettons of Sible Hedingham The descendants of John Bretton & Martha Bowtell of Essex.
- The Harringtons of Castle Hedingham, Essex.. The descendants of Charles Harrington baptized on 26 March 1755 at Sible Hedingham, Essex.
- The Staceys of Surrey & Kent. The descendants of William Stacey and Amy Roffey.
- The Wansburys of Shoreham, Kent. The descendants of William Wansbury, born about 1737 at Shoreham, Kent.
- The Lanes from Chelsfield, Kent. The descendants of James Lane, born in Chelsfield, Kent in 1768 but with ancestors from Orpington.
- The Meekhams of Shoreham The descendants of Richark Meekhams & Elizabeth Moyer of Shoreham, Kent.
- The Streatfields of Farningham, Kent. The descendants of John Streatfeild, born in 1740, at Charcott, Kent but who lived at Farningham and Otford.
The Galton familiesThe Galton families including Galton, Grady, Davis, Smith, Todd, Palmer, Bettles and Woodward.
- The Galtons of Poole. The descendants of Thomas Galton born in Dorset around 1777.
- The Gradys of Dorset. The descendants of John Grady & Margaret Belly of Wareham, Dorset
- The Davis' of Christchurch, Hampshire. The descendants of John Davis from Christchurch, born about 1775.
- The Gattrells of Christchurch, Hampshire. The descendants of Thomas Gatrell from Christchurch, born about 1780
- The Smiths of the Deepings, Lincolnshire. The descendants of Joseph Smith, born around 1822, whose family came from the south-west Lincolnshire borders with Rutland & Northamptonshire.
- The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings. The descendants of Isaac Todd from Stretton in Rutland and, later, of the Deepings.
- The Palmers from Lincolnshire. The descendants of William Palmer, born in 1761, a family intermarried with the Smiths & Woodwards, from south-west Lincolnshire and surrounds..
- The Bettles of the Deepings, Lincolnshire. The descendants of Thomas Bettles who was born in Islip, Northamptonshire in 1764.
- The Woodwards of Lincolnshire The descendants of John Woodward & Sarah Scotney of Stamford, Lincolnshire
The Mead FamiliesThe Meads from Edlesborough and the surrounding villages in Buckingham and Bedford Shires.
- The Meads of Edlesborough The descendants of John Mead & Shilometh Bottesford of Edlesborough, Bucks.
- The Peppiatts of Edlesborough The descendants of John Peppiatt & Mary Carter of Edlesborough, Bucks.
- The Birds of Edlesborough The descendants of Joseph Bird & Ann Stanbridge of Edlesborough.& Eaton Bray.
- The Burrows of Eaton Bray
The descendants of Bartholomew Burrows of Eaton Bray with cross refenece to Bird/Smith lines.
- The Vaiseys from Somerset The descendants of John Vaisey of Cloford, Somerset
- The Cooks of Billington The descendants of Joseph Cook & Mary Ann Hamp from Billington & Edlesborough.
- The Hamps of Buckinghamshire The descendants of John Hamps & Mary Balwin from Buckinghamshire