Laurence Max Henley1
#145, (9 March 1889-2 February 1969)
|Birth*||9 MAR 1889 ||Laurence Max Henley was born on 9 MAR 1889 at Norfolk, Virginia, USA.1 |
|Marriage*||1926 ||He married Gladys Florida Stearns, daughter of Frederick McClellan Stearns and Jane Jefferies, in 1926 at Florida, USA.2 |
|Death*||2 FEB 1969 ||Laurence Max Henley died on 2 FEB 1969 at Jacksonville, Duval, Florida, USA, aged 79.3 |
|Burial*||9 FEB 1969 ||He was buried on 9 FEB 1969 at Oaklawn Cemetery, Jacksonville, Duval, Florida, USA.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||4 MAY 1917 ||He began military service on 4 MAY 1917 at Jacksonville, Duval, Florida.5 |
|Occupation||4 MAY 1917 ||The occupation of Laurence Max Henley was 'Master Plumber.5' |
|Residence*||21 JAN 1920 ||He lived at Ortega, Duval, Florida, USA.6 |
|Employment*||21 JAN 1920 ||He was employed as Foreman Plumber, shipyard.7 |
|Note*||12 APR 1930 ||He two daughters by a marriage previous to marriage with Gladys Stearns. on 12 APR 1930 at Duval, Florida, USA.8 |
|Residence||12 APR 1930 ||He and Gladys Florida Stearns lived at Oak Street, Jacksonville, Duval, Florida, USA.8 |
|Occupation*||8 APR 1940 ||The occupation of Laurence Max Henley was 'Owner, plumbing shop.9' |
|Residence*||8 APR 1940 ||He and Gladys Florida Stearns lived at Jacksonville, Duval, Florida, together with Lawrence M Henley Jr.9 |
- [S59] USPRI, US WW1 Draft registration Cards. Laurence Max Henley.
- [S7] HOWARD nee UNDERWOOD, Sally (Jan 1979).
- [S52] US Social Security records, birth & death SSN 266-42-1103.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, www.findagrave.com, no 96375057. next to wife.
- [S59] USPRI, US WW1 Draft registration Cards. Laurence Max Henley. married with wife & one child.
- [S41] US census, 1920, with first wife Alice T Henley & two girls.
- [S41] US census, 1920, with first wife, Alice T & 2 dau.
- [S42] US census, 1930, with two daughters, Alice P Henley, 15, & Maxine E Henley, 12, born FLA.
- [S98] US Census 1940.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016