William Jones Wansbury1
#994, (17 December 1883-22 April 1964)
|Birth*||17 DEC 1883 ||William Jones Wansbury was born on 17 DEC 1883 at Marylebone, London, England.2 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1916 ||He married Dorothy Wickenden, daughter of Herbert Henry Wickenden and Harriett Broad, in JUL 1916 at Bromley, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||22 APR 1964 ||William Jones Wansbury died on 22 APR 1964 at 20 Lilac Gardens, Swanley, Kent, England, aged 80.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Ellen Vaughan at 1 Button Street, Farningham, Kent, England, together with Mark Joseph Wansbury and William Vaughan.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||William Jones Wansbury lived with Ellen Vaughan at 6 Button Street, Farningham, Kent, England, together with Mark Joseph Wansbury.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||William Jones Wansbury lived with Ellen Vaughan at 5 Button Street Lane, Farningham, Kent, England.8 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||William Jones Wansbury was employed as Farm labourer.9 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Dorothy Wickenden lived at 45 Highcroft Cottages, Swanley, Kent, England, together with Dorothy E Wansbury, William Henry Wansbury and Kathleen Ellen Wansbury.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Marylebone, Middlesex, Jan-Mar 1884, vol 1a 654.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Marylebone, Middlesex, Jan-Mar 1884, vol 1a 654. Born after father's death.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage William J Wansbury & Dorothy Wickenden; Bromley, Kent, Jul-Sep 1916, vol 2a 1099.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 80, Dartford, Kent, Ap-Jun 1964, vol 5b 454.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to widow Dorothy.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, as Ellen Vaughan, widow.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, Filled in by William Wansbury, 4 rooms.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, Filled in by William Wansbury.
- [S124] 1939 census, 3 blanked lines.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Gen Humble on Genes Reunited.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016