Prudence Mary Smith1
#1506, (27 November 1895-June 1971)
|Birth*||27 NOV 1895 ||Prudence Mary Smith was born on 27 NOV 1895 at Kirby Muxloe, Leicestershire, England.1,3 |
|Baptism||2 FEB 1896 ||She was baptized on 2 FEB 1896 at St Andrew's Church, Brigstock, Northamptonshire, England.4 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1919 ||She married Herbert Fred Plant in JUN 1919.5 |
|Death*||JUN 1971 ||Prudence Mary Smith died in JUN 1971 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, aged 75.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Philip Cornelius Smith and Catherine Elizabeth Allen at 18 East Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, England, together with Edith Kate Smith and Elsie May Smith.7 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Prudence Mary Smith was employed as Servant, Adams family.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 20 Titchbourne Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, England.9 |
|Married Name||JUN 1919 ||Her married name was Plant.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Blaby, Leics, Jan-Mar 1896, vol 7a 39.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, aged 5.
- [S77] British Army records, on her father's WW1 record.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt; Prudence Mary Smith; parents Philip Cornelius & Cahterine Elizabeth; Brigstock, Northants, no 363, p 46.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Herbert F Plant & Prudence M Smith, Boston, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1919, vol 7a 1233.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 75, Bourne, Lincs, Jun 1971, vol 3b 152.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, servant, Adams family household.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1920, vol 7a 806. mother Smith.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1922, vol7a 628. mother Smith.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1924, vol 7a 595. mother Smith.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016