Emily Maud Liversidge1
#1916, (31 March 1894-December 1972)
|Birth*||31 MAR 1894 ||Emily Maud Liversidge was born on 31 MAR 1894 at Portsea Island, Hampshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1918 ||She married Ernest Bysouth, son of Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam, in JUN 1918 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, England.2 |
|Death*||DEC 1972 ||Emily Maud Liversidge died in DEC 1972 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, aged 78.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 128 Cleveland Street, Doncaster, Yorkshire, England.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||She was employed as Sugar boiler, sweet maker.4 |
|Married Name||JUN 1918 ||Her married name was Bysouth.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Portsea Island, Hants., Apr-Jun 1894, vol 2b 431.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marraige, Emily M Liversidge & Ernest Bysouth, Doncaster, Yorks, Apr-Jun 1918, vol 9c 1437.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 78, Doncaster, Yorks, WR., Dec 1972, vol 2b 349s.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with William Thomas & Lily Maud Gould, as neice.
- [S17] BMD indices, Doncaster, Yorks, Apr-Jun 1918, vol 9c 1437.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016