Louisa Elizabeth Dolley1
#1961, (1837-November 1913)
|Birth*||1837 ||Louisa Elizabeth Dolley was born in 1837 at Halstead, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1861 ||She married George Winchcombe in JUN 1861 at Halstead, Kent.3 |
|Marriage*||22 OCT 1887 ||She married William Streatfield, son of John Streatfield and Ann Cox, on 22 OCT 1887 at St Thomas, Stepney, London, England.1 |
|Death*||NOV 1913 ||Louisa Elizabeth Dolley died in NOV 1913 at Chelsfield, Kent, England.4 |
|Burial*||5 DEC 1913 ||She was buried on 5 DEC 1913 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, England.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived at Halstead, Kent.6 |
|Married Name||JUN 1861 ||Her married name was Winchcombe.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at Chelsfield, Kent.8 |
|Married Name||22 OCT 1887 ||Her married name was Streatfield.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She and William Streatfield lived at Bo Peep, Chelsfield, Kent, England.9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Louisa Elizabeth Dolley and William Streatfield lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England.10 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Louisa Elizabeth Dolley and William Streatfield lived at The Well, Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England.11 |
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Louisa Winchcombe, 40, widow, father Richard Dolley, & William Streatfield, 31, bachelor, father William; St Thomas, Strepney. no 102, p 51.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, George Winchcombe & Louisa Dolley, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1861, vol 2a 603.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 76, Bromley, Kent, Oct-Dec 1913, vol 2a 627.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial; Chelsfield, Kent, 2145474.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with mother Elizabeth & 5 siblings.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with husband George Winchcomb & 5 children.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, widow with 7 children, youngest 1.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with stepson & stepdaughter Winchcombe and granddaughter.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with stepdaughter Eliza Winchcombe.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, note that Louisa was totally bedridden for 4 years. Her daughter Eliza Winchcombe also resident.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016