Sarah Ann Stacey1
#2446, (December 1870-March 1945)
|Birth*||DEC 1870 ||Sarah Ann Stacey was born in DEC 1870 at Eynsford, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||18 AUG 1888 ||She married John Drewry on 18 AUG 1888 at Sutton at Hone, Kent, England.2 |
|Death*||MAR 1945 ||Sarah Ann Stacey died in MAR 1945 at Wilmington, Kent, England, aged 74.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with James Stacey and Ann Bineham at Sevenoaks RC Cottage, Eynsford, Kent, England, together with Albert Stacey, Ellen Stacey, Caroline Sarah Stacey and Mary Jane Stacey.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Sarah Ann Stacey lived with James Stacey and Ann Bineham at Darenth Hill, Darenth, Kent, England, together with Ellen Stacey, Caroline Sarah Stacey and Emily Elizabeth Stacey.1 |
|Married Name||18 AUG 1888 ||Her married name was Drewry.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Sarah Ann Stacey and John Drewry lived at Orange Tree Terrace, Wilmington, Kent, England, together with James Stacey.5 |
|Residence||3 APR 1911 ||Sarah Ann Stacey and John Drewry lived at 5 Orange Tree Place, Wilmington, Kent, England, together with Emily Ida Drewry, John Drewry, Ann Bineham and James Stacey.6 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, John Drewry & Sarah Ann Stacey, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1888, vol 2a 733.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 74, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1945, vol 2a 1377.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016