#2637, (1821-22 December 1893)
|Birth*||1821 ||Robert Gough was born in 1821 at Wrexham, Denbigh, Wales.1 |
|Marriage*||4 SEP 1843 ||He married Jane Davies on 4 SEP 1843 at Parish Church, Wrexham, Denbigh, Wales.2,3 |
|Death*||22 DEC 1893 ||Robert Gough died on 22 DEC 1893 at 38 Festing Road, Hanley, Staffordshire, Wales.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Jane Davies lived at Finkes Clough, Stoke upon Trent, Staffordshire, England, together with David Gough, Elizabeth Gough and Catherine Ann Gough.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||Robert Gough was employed as Collier.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Jane Davies lived at Hanley, Staffordshire, England, together with Elizabeth Gough, Mary Jane Gough, Esther Gough, Miriam Gough and Moses Gough.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Robert Gough and Jane Davies lived at 15 Well Street, Hanley, Staffordshire, England, together with Moses Gough and Miriam Gough.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Robert Gough and Jane Davies lived at Chapel Ready, Gwersyllt, Denbighshire, Wales.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Robert Gough lived at 38 Festing Street, Hanley, Staffordshire, England.9 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 28.
- [S17] BMD indices, marraige, Wrexham, Denbigh, Jul-Sep 1843, vol 27 335.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, seen on line; Robert Gough & Janes Davies, both of full age, resident Broughton.
father Robert Gough, Collier & David Davies, Labourer.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 73, Stoke upon Trent, Staffs., Oct-Dec 1893, vol 6b 128.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with grandson Arthur Ernest Gough, 4, Stockport.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with second wife Elizabeth Jones; m. Jul 1889.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016