Ernest John Hood1
#2856, (March 1880-March 1953)
|Birth*||MAR 1880 ||Ernest John Hood was born in MAR 1880 at Ash next Ridley, Kent, England.3 |
|Marriage*||JAN 1902 ||He married Jane Mary Rushbrook in JAN 1902 at West Ham, London, England.4 |
|Death*||MAR 1953 ||Ernest John Hood died in MAR 1953 at Maidstone, Kent, England.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with James John Hood at Knatt House, West Kingsdown, Kent, England.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Ernest John Hood was employed as Motor Car Driver.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Jane Mary Rushbrook lived at 59 Vale Farm Road, Woking, Surrey, England, together with John David Hood.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1880, vol. 2a 578.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with father, age 11.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1879, vol. 2a 457.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Ernest John Hood & Jane Mary Rushbrook, West Ham, Essex, Jan-Mar 1902, vol 4a 157.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 73, Maidstone, Kent Jan-Mar 1953, vol. 5b 915.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, John as widower, with sister Mary Blake.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016