#2879, (December 1856-December 1930)
|Birth*||DEC 1856 ||Emily Wansbury was born in DEC 1856 at Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.2,1 |
|Baptism||18 JAN 1857 ||She was baptized on 18 JAN 1857 at Halstead, KentG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Richard Wansbury and Rachel Liney at Halstead, KentG, together with Sarah Wansbury, Edward Wansbury and Walter Wansbury.3 |
|Married Name||DEC 1876 ||Her married name was Booth.4 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1876 ||Emily Wansbury married Jesse Booth in DEC 1876 at Battle, Sussex, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Emily Wansbury and Jesse Booth lived at Broke Farm, London Road, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Jesse George Booth and Rachel Emily Booth.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Emily Wansbury and Jesse Booth lived at Yew Tree Row, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Rachel Liney, Jesse George Booth, James Henry Booth, Emily May Booth and Rose Ellen Booth.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Emily Wansbury and Jesse Booth lived at Yew Tree Cottages, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Bessie Booth, Alfred William Booth and Rachel Liney.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Emily Wansbury and Jesse Booth lived at Haycott Corner, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Bessie Booth.8 |
|Death*||DEC 1930 ||Emily Wansbury died in DEC 1930 at Halstead, KentG.9 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. father Richard Warnsbury, mother Rachel; C131363.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1856, vol 2a 340.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Jesee Booth & Emily Wansbury, Battle, Sussex, Oct-Dec 1876, vol 2b 93.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Bromley, Kent, Dec 1930, vol 2a 698.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016