Sylvester John Peter Henricksen1
#3178, (March 1928-2 October 2000)
|Birth*||MAR 1928 ||Sylvester John Peter Henricksen was born in MAR 1928 at London, London, England.1 |
|Death*||2 OCT 2000 ||He died on 2 OCT 2000 at Auckland, North Island, New Zealand, aged 72. |
|(Witness) Emigration||10 NOV 1928 ||He emigrated with Honor Muriel Gladys Coman on 10 NOV 1928 from 302 Liverpool Road, Highbury, London, England.3 |
|Residence||1949 ||Sylvester John Peter Henricksen lived at 38 Buckland Road, Mangere East, Auckland, North Island, New Zealand, together with Honor Muriel Gladys Coman.4 |
|Occupation*||1949 ||The occupation of Sylvester John Peter Henricksen was 'Horticulturalist.5' |
|Residence*||1978 ||He lived at 142 Birkdale Road, Birkenhead, Auckland, North Island, New Zealand.6 |
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, London City, Jan-Mar 1928, vol 1c 8. mother Coman.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, fathers name from the BMD records of New Zealand at https://bdmhistoricalrecords.dia.govt.nz/
- [S61] Passengers, for mv 'Orana', Orient Line;Henricksen, Mrs HMG, housewife, & Master SJP age 8 months; to New Zealand.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, with wife Ivy Patricia Henricksen, Electoral supplementary roll, 1949, Otahuhu, Auckland, NZ.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, Electoral supplementary roll, 1949, Otahuhu, Auckland, NZ.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", NZ Electoral Roll, 1978.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016