Wilfred Maurice Lock1
#3279, (1902-24 July 1977)
|Birth*||1902 ||Wilfred Maurice Lock was born in 1902 at St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Isles.1 |
|Death*||24 JUL 1977 ||He died on 24 JUL 1977 at Mission, British Columbia, Canada.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Henry Thomas Lock and Agnes Mary Waterman at Mt Pellier, Mount Row, St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Isles, together with Elsie Agnes Lock, Ida Lock, Rita Maud Lock, Winnifred May Lock, Gertrude Olive Lock, Percival Bolton Lock, Hilda Alice Lock, Nellie Muriel Lock, Edna Phyllis Lock and Marjorie Nina Lock.3 |
|(Witness) Emigration||14 MAY 1912 ||Wilfred Maurice Lock emigrated with Agnes Mary Waterman on 14 MAY 1912 from Southampton, Hampshire, England.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1921 ||Wilfred Maurice Lock lived with Henry Thomas Lock and Agnes Mary Waterman at Mission, British Columbia, together with Winnifred May Lock, Percival Bolton Lock, Nellie Muriel Lock, Edna Phyllis Lock, Marjorie Nina Lock, Gertrude Olive Lock, Roy Scott and Norman Scott.5 |
|(Witness) Marriage||10 SEP 1923 ||Wilfred Maurice Lock witnessed the marriage of David Clark and Winnifred May Lock on 10 SEP 1923 at All Saints, Mission, British Columbia, Canada.6,7 |
|Occupation*||1935 ||The occupation of Wilfred Maurice Lock was 'mechanic.8' |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, ages & place.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, death, age 75, British Columbia Death Index, B13578.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, passengers at Quebec, MV Ascania; Agnes M Lock & family, to join husband; Mission City, BC.
- [S111] Canada Census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Marriage certificate for David Clark, 43, & Winifred May Lock, 26; All Saints, Mission City, BC no 244/1923.
- [S118] Canada BMD Index, marriage; David Clerk & Winifred May Lock, Mission, BC, 1923-09-262997 B13746 2074316.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Canada voter list for BC, Fraser Valley.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016