#4910, (December 1862-16 October 1932)
|Birth*||DEC 1862 ||Henry Randall was born in DEC 1862 at Marylebone, Middlesex, England.1 |
|Marriage*||20 FEB 1887 ||He married Ann Eliza Wills, daughter of John James Galton Wills and Ann Eliza Russell, on 20 FEB 1887 at St Paul's Church, Clapham, Surrey, England.2 |
|Death*||16 OCT 1932 ||Henry Randall died on 16 OCT 1932 at 108 Shooters Hill, Greenwich, London, England, aged 69.3,4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at 9 Blackfriars Road, Southwark, London, England.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Ann Eliza Wills lived at Gardeners Arms, 4 Myrtle Terrace, Wandsworth, London, England, together with Ellen Eliza Randall and Edward John Randall.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Henry Randall lived at Ashenden Arms, 90 Glyn Road, Hackney, London, England, together with Ellen Eliza Randall, Edward John Randall, Mary Ann Margaret Wills and Ellen Wills.7 |
|Occupation*||1909 ||The occupation of Henry Randall was 'Publican.8' |
|(Witness) Marriage||10 JUN 1909 ||He witnessed the marriage of John Alexander McNeill and Ellen Eliza Randall on 10 JUN 1909 at Hackney, London, England.9 |
|Occupation||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Henry Randall was 'Publican.10' |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 148 Abbey Street, Bermondsey, London, England, together with Edward John Randall.11 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Marylebone, London, Oct-Dec 1862, vol 1a 387.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Annie Wells, 24, father John, & Henry Randall, 25, father Henry; St Paul Clapham, London, no 48, p 24.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 71, Greenwich, London, Dec 1932, vol 1d 894.
- [S74] London Deaths & Burials, Greenwich Union records from 108, Shooters Hill, age 71.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, as a barman with the Muncey family, beer sellers.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Margaret as visitor & Ellen as worker.
- [S48] Parish Register, at daughter's marriage.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Alexander McNeill, 31, father Malcolm McNeill, & Ellen Eliza Randall, 21, father Henry, St Mark, Dalston, London. no 275, p 138.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, note same address as dau., Ellen & husband.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wandsworth, London, Jan-Mar 1888, vol 1d 730.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016