#5915, (14 September 1863-March 1948)
|Birth*||14 SEP 1863 ||Fanny Bettles was born on 14 SEP 1863 at Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.3,1 |
|Baptism||11 OCT 1863 ||She was baptized on 11 OCT 1863 at St Mary's Church, Peterborough, Northamptonshire, England.1 |
|Marriage||SEP 1891 ||She married John Barham in SEP 1891 at Peterborough, Northamptonshire, England.4 |
|Death*||MAR 1948 ||Fanny Bettles died in MAR 1948 at Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England, aged 84.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with William Bettles and Mary Ann Joyce at 2, The Building, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, together with William Bettles, Priscilla Bettles, Thomas Bettles, Emma Bettles and Martha Bettles.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Fanny Bettles lived at 12 St Mary Street, Stamford, Lincolnshire, England.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with John Barham at Manvers Street, Tuxford, Nottinghamshire, England.8 |
|Married Name||SEP 1891 ||Her married name was Barham.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Fanny Bettles and John Barham lived at Eldon Street, Tuxford, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Lucy Barham and William John Barham.9 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Fanny Bettles and John Barham lived at 92 Northampton Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England, together with Lucy Barham and William John Barham.10 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Fanny Bettles lived at 2 Orchard Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England, together with Lucy Barham.11 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Fanny Bettles, parents William & Mary Ann, St Mary, Peterborough, no 280, p 35.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place of birth.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough, Northants., Oct-Dec 1863, vol 3b 229.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John Barham & Fanny Bettles, Peterborough, Northants., Jul-Sep 1891, vol 3b 490.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 84, Market Harborough, Leics., Mar 1948, vol 3a 780.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, domestic servant, Matthews household.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with 5 children & Fanny Bettles as visitor.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with two sons of John Barham.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, from Colin Wood's research.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016