#5963, (17 November 1846-December 1931)
|Birth*||17 NOV 1846 ||John Barham was born on 17 NOV 1846 at Norwich, Norfolk, England.2,3 |
|Baptism||22 NOV 1846 ||He was baptized on 22 NOV 1846 at St Julian's Church, Norwich, Norfolk, England.2 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1891 ||He married Fanny Bettles, daughter of William Bettles and Mary Ann Joyce, in SEP 1891 at Peterborough, Northamptonshire, England.1 |
|Death*||DEC 1931 ||John Barham died in DEC 1931 at Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England, aged 85.4 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1891 ||The occupation of John Barham was 'Agricultural Engineer.5' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived at Manvers Street, Tuxford, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Fanny Bettles.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||John Barham and Fanny Bettles lived at Eldon Street, Tuxford, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Lucy Barham and William John Barham.7 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||John Barham was employed as Engineer at Joinery.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Fanny Bettles lived at 92 Northampton Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England, together with Lucy Barham and William John Barham.8 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John Barham & Fanny Bettles, Peterborough, Northants., Jul-Sep 1891, vol 3b 490.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt; John Barham, parents George & Sarah, St Julians, Norwich, no 1106, p 139.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Norwich, Oct-Dec 1846, vol 13 233.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 84, Market Harborough, Leics., Dec 1931, vol 7a 16.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with 2 sons as blacksmiths.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with 5 children & Fanny Bettles as visitor.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with two sons of John Barham.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016